Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Future Plans

All of my leadership skills and abilities that I've learned and all of the volunteering that I was invlovled in brought me to a conclusion that I want to help people for the rest of my life, take care of them interact with them an just let them know that I have a shoulder to lean on. Thats why I want to become a doctor, but not just an ordinary doctor but a doctor that works with the Canadian Forces and specializes into orthpedic surgery thats my career choice due to my involvement with leadership & volunteering. So here is the path that I need to take to accomplish that goal. First im going to MUN and im going to study and get a bacherlors degree in biochem. After finishing that 4-5 year program I am going to MED-SCHOOL and completing the objective of becomming a regular doctor. Then I will serve the recommended years to the Canadian forces. After mt time I will go back to med school and specialize into orthpedic surgery and then serve for the Canadian Forces until im 40 due to the fact that 40 is the retirement age. After im retired im going to open up my own practice and just live life the the fullest, like a wize women once said to me " You get out of it , what you put into it!"

1 comment:

  1. my boy,you do whatever your heart desires...yiu are an inspiration and We Love you soooooooo much,I have no doubt you will put eveything you have into your future xoxoxo <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete